Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Being charged for work not paid for.

sdelnay........ Thank you for your kind words sir !!!
I am just frustrated by people who will make little or no effort to figure out how to better their work life. It's very simple to me. I completely understand "newbies" not knowing any better, but when you've been on the ladder for awhile, at some point, you should be able to figure it out.
But I'm even MORE frustrated by people who twist your words to make everyone "believe" that you should work, for what amounts to free.
As I said, ALL those rates for jobs that are posted, are BEFORE EXPENSES. As an example, fuel, I went from $50.00 per week to $150.00 per week over the last couple of year's. That's going from $200.00 per month to $600.00 per month, just for fuel. HOW DO YOU NOT TAKE THAT IN TO ACCOUNT?????????
I just want people to realize that they are already in business for themselves, when they must take on virtually ALL the costs of operation.
I will stop now. I can't make the "free" workers see the truth. They don't want to. That way, they would have to realize that it's their fault that they're being taken advantage of.
Fool me once, shame on you ! Fool me twice, Shame on ME !!!

Again, Thank You for your kind words !!! Live well and GOD be with you !!!

(usa)(usa)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(usa)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #175210. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTJ8
Posted in reply to: Re: Being charged for work not paid for. by sdelnay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Being charged for work not paid for. IslandCableDog 9/7/2006 9:24:00 PM