Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: forgot to paste the question........

i've got another post, and trust me i'm not giving in.......i'm preparing for war.......i haven't quit yet, tomorrow i'm taking pictures of the board where you have to put your name to get a day off and the notice that states if you don't show up at 7 am and you don't make your overextended time frames then you are subject to price cuts, i'm also making copies of the notice as well as the daily sheet that has notice of a no call no show fee of $250 per day and the and "time off REQUEST" form iand 've got at least one former installer fighting already...one guy is making less than me.....with a helper.....and he is about to "take a vacation" i've decided that they are going to pay me or pay more somehow or another........i have a family full of liars..........i mean lawyers and i expect to get someone to advise me in some way.......my bottom line is this.....if you are a contractor that gives your all, and does YOUR part, only to be asked to do more, spend YOUR cell minutes to create work orders or you get charged for the receiver on an rtc, give YOUR cell AND home number to prevent rtc's, accept jobs that cost more in materials than they pay and do it all on time and accept full responsibilty for everything a customer might do to their equipment in the next year than you'd better get your money when you leave. In the next few days i will be posting updates in this in the the companies section..................i'm gonna fight to take their money just like i expect them to try and get mine

thank you
daman garrison
This is CABL.com posting #175153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTJd
Posted in reply to: Re: forgot to paste the question........ by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: forgot to paste the question........ Trey9007 9/6/2006 9:00:00 PM