Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille

if you think they do it right the first time, try supervising drop crews......holy christ they can do a thirty foot bury and break THE NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE STREET's sprinkler system......by the way, look at the paint and trim on these new "upper middle class" homes that will be forclosed on next year...........and oh yeah, be careful where you step in the attic of these new "luxury" home because they sometimes forget to nail down the beams.......viva la re-conquista!..........i'm not a racist by the way, but the number of latinomax and ztv installs i do just kills me...........i wouldn't care if they could produce one person to translate, but where do they get off getting mad when i don't speak spanish or farsi? and for any mexican that wants to talk about how they owned my part of the country first.......i'm irish and cherokee indian.............my people were here BEFORE you or at least half were.........the other half came when the people that kicked the indians out turned an inward eye and shipped there own over here. I STILL SPEAK ENGLISH. i sometimes pray that the sickle cell will switch races for some reason.......i think God got that one wrong..........but who am i to argue with Him.........(dunce)
This is CABL.com posting #175148. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTI8
Posted in reply to: Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille by mrwhomper
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille IslandCableDog 9/6/2006 8:12:00 PM