Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille

Wouldn't it be nice to not have to pay taxes on the money we earn, Man the house I could live in and the cars I could drive, plus my kids could eat free lunches and get free text books at school and I could get a better interest rate on my mortage... I am tired of the Illegals, my great grandfathers came into Ellis Island from Ireland back in the mid 1800's they paid their taxes and worked like dogs for years without a thing handed to them or any breaks, except the chance for freedom, we all had to do it for years thats what our country is about not this free to all who want to come and take what our fore fathers built, not theirs. LEARN THE LANGUAGE at least, I respect those who want to become American, not the ones who use our country to send our money back to Mexico for thier families there to live like Kings(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #175140. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTI0
Posted in reply to: Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille vegassatellite 9/6/2006 8:46:00 PM