Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille

Wake up working class Americans these politicians have been distracting you with race when the main thing they are doing is setting a class derived nation. Quite a few idiot rednecks in trailer parks think that the minorities are destroying the country so they vote for people that they think are going to stop welfare and goverment handouts. While their schools are just as bad as the inner city schools. They also bitch about crime and drugs being caused by minorities in the ghetto while the meth and X epedemic is primarily operated in their neck of the woods. They blame others for the ever increasing violence destruction of their youth. Then there are the few idiots in the minorities of the Ghettos that blame everything on the government and the white man. They blame the allowance of guns,drugs and violence in their community on everyone else except themselves and the local politicians that look just like them. Everyone blames it on someone else. When the blame is on us. If we provide our kids with overwhelming constructive activities they wouldn't have the chance to dope up or commit crime busy people usually get tired and go to bed early. When you keep your kids under a stern but loving supervision they have not time to do a Columbine or Gang Bang. Remember teachers can't beat their asses anymore so now we have to look over our shoulder when Josh, Rasheed or Juan's parent don't want to buy them what they want. Rest assured if some one teenager tries to rob me and blinks I will do my best to make the last moments swift and extremely painful. Our idiot politician have ended one of the good things that Clinton did. The midnight basketball leagues were great. I remember that many corner boys and problem children were too distracted by playing ball to sell drugs, rob or paricipate in destructive rave parties. What I saw was amazing. I had no Idea that some these guys were so good at basketball. The white kids that were brave enough to play in these predominantly black ghetto leagues were amazing and could probably win the inner city vote if they ran for office. In the crow were gang members and family equally rooting for their loved ones. The neighborhood cops would show up at the games learn gang intel and help control the crowd the neighborhoods were quiet. was that not an accomplishment? Now community leaders struggle to keep this up in order to winback the streets. Alot of them are losing. The And One Mixtape tour can only do so much. White communities founded the mentoring program which has worked but they need more funding and help. Make these lousy cheating politicians help or vote them out.
This is CABL.com posting #175113. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTIz
Posted in reply to: Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message