Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille

Remember this those farmers in Kentucky and the midwest have been saying for years that they can make fuel out of corn and they were silenced by big oil. We have able bodied americans out of work and they ship jobs to India. I have done Cable All over Georgia and Some parts of S.Carolina and met people in the trailer parks and in the Ghetto who have lost their jobs to outsourcing an company relocations because the company could save money. America is making itself dependant on other countries that don't really like us. No offense to either group but I went to school with Indians and Arabs most of them only use you as long as they need you. I remember that quite a few indian kids parents did not allow the none Indian Kids to go to their Birthday parties hence I kicked the curry out of them. Did I say no offense. The some of the Arab kids were rude to none Arabs so I kicked their asses and twisted their turbans till their noses bled. However there were a few that I genuinely liked and got along with because they did not share their parents Biased beliefs. That brilliant man Bill Gates invested heavily in Indian IT schools and didn't think what if the make an operating system that directly competed with Microsoft. India recently had uprisings that shut down all commerce in their capital which included all the outsourced call centers. This has happened many times before. The poor people are tired of being left out of the new found wealth. Maybe after a few more of these uprisings they will return to America just don't forget to make them suffer.
This is CABL.com posting #175105. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTIr
Posted in reply to: Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who do you call when Mexicans are working ille IslandCableDog 9/5/2006 11:20:00 PM