Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Steve Irwin dead @ 44

It's probably a fair assessment to say that Steve likely envisioned that his death would come from his involvement with dangerous animals. I'm pretty sure his family had been aware of the inherent dangers of his work, that said, I hope their grieving is lessened by knowing how great a contribution he has made to man's understanding of dangerous animals.

I have been to his zoo and must say that it is an experience that we should all hope to enjoy someday. Despite having passed out from heat exhaustion while there, I still had a most wonderful time. My passing out from heat exhaustion was rather odd. I was a satellite installer in Las Vegas and was well-adapted to the heat. However, the night before we did some heavy drinking (don't usually drink a sip) late into the evening. Couple that with jet-lag and a microclimate that is so humid that a Floridian would whine about it, and you can see how its possible to drop a satellite dog from Vegas.

Nevertheless, I thank the Irwins for enabling us all a place where we can admire the most greatest and respected animals that nature has bestowed upon us. Steve will be forever in the hearts of many.
This is CABL.com posting #175034. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTHi
Posted in reply to: Steve Irwin dead @ 44 by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message