Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HELP ! Right a wrong

What ever happened to taking responsibility for your own actions? Weren't we ALL taught that by our parents and grandparents? Just how old is this Barney anyway? Not that it makes a bit of differance today, there are just as many older ***holes out there as young! These are the same type of people who take credit for other people's ideas! In the old days they would have been outcasts but in the 21st century it seems we are expected to look the other way. Maybe some of you parents out there should teach your offspring that being responsible for yourself is part of being an adult! Do you really think you're giving your kids the proper grounding by giving in to their every demand? Maybe we should try good old fashioned public whippings!
Also, I'm puzzled as to why, with at least two other people at the scene as witnesses, the cops haven't at least checked their story out unless the other guys want to take the heat off of this guy!
Oh well, it's a different age and with any luck I'll just be surrounded by my brothers and sisters, my own sons with their children and a few neices and nephews! It's sad to think that you can't trust anyone anymore!
This is CABL.com posting #175007. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTGR
Posted in reply to: HELP ! Right a wrong by javagal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HELP ! Right a wrong oldschoolgal 9/5/2006 1:28:00 PM