Create your free account now! Sign up

wha't on your mind

yes we as all probably know I don't post alot but when I do I'm usually baging on hsp p p's..lol well I'll get to it has anybody heard about dtv is doing with one or more of there hsp I seen pics and have heard from people all over the west coast about parked dtv vans by the dozens??? is dtv maybe gearing up to open their own shops???
I know of three cities where dish is almost doubleing the amount of installs.. well here is my thing I used to work for people like that I haven't in a while but I remember everything and I know who is who I know there's a few bastards from las vegas all theway to fn
boise , portland and salt lake ****ty. I'm not big on names but I'll tell you my dish contract is growing rapidly I know these dirty dogs will come beging soon when their ship finnally sinks ..... so here is my contribution I plan to black ball as many a I can for those of you who know who you are...your up I'll b more happy to tell it to your face...lots of sisters and brothers in the industry have suffered because you. I have been cable dtv dish since 95 I've seen lots go down give you a CLUE (hspmngt4dtv) any way s the more I talk about it the more it upsets me ....good luck
This is CABL.com posting #174514. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTyU
There are 0 replies to this message