Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hsp's and and their poor tech's

#1. I REFUSE to do door to door sales, Its a waste of time and resources. I also REFUSE to do mail-outs, Unless you have money to send out literally 10s of thousands of mailers. If you are a corporation who has unlimited money, i've found that to be a waste of time also.
#2. You have to get out of the MINDSET, that you have to have 20 jobs a day. Thats the major stumbling block, because we ALL had it in our HEADS, that the more we installed the more we make. While technically thats true, IF YOU ARE THE DEALER AND YOU WORK FOR YOURSELF AND BY YOURSELF, if you can generate just 5 jobs PER WEEK ( thats 1 job a day, for those of you in Rio Linda) You'll make $1500.00 PER WEEK( NOT counting side work ) BEFORE expenses.
#3. ALL of my sales are referals, because I slowed down and actually had time to TALK to my customers. Its AMAZING what you can find out when you actually have time to TALK to your customers. it gives you time to do a good job and when "aunt mary" is sitting there, if your half-way intelligent, you can sell her too!!!
MOST of you go like this. Hi, i'm "BOB", wheres the TVs. I'm gonna put the dish here. Here "sign this". SEE YAA!!!
I REPEAT, you're ALREADY in business for yourself. If you spent half the time trying to generate your own "workorders" as you do trying to keep up with the hsp crooks, you would find it's NOT as hard as you think. It's the mindset most of you have. I did too!!! The hsp tells you they have ALL the jobs. NO! NO! NO! They have ALOT of the jobs. MOST of you are intelligent people and if you would just slow down and think it over, you WILL figure out what works in your area. I've ALREADY given you the BEST ( and easy-ist) way to generate business for yourself. The problem is, You've had it BEATEN into your brain over the years that you have to do 20 a day to make any money. That's BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to you ALL. Try it, You'll like it!!!(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #174455. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTxX
Posted in reply to: Re: hsp's and and their poor tech's by x Greasemonkey
There are 0 replies to this message