Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Install comparison Dish Vs. Directv

I look at it a couple of ways, Granted the money is nowhere near what it was when i started this bus, 6-7 yrs ago. I was getting paid 100 for singles 150 for Duals and there was no two dish set up. Not to mention I drove a Company Van and had all material, gas, parts provided. So i was Raking in the money.

Now However I make the money a couple of ways. Up Sales, I leave business cards at every install and ask the customer to recommend to a Friend , I've gotten many Sales this way. Second I'm good at what I do and enjoy my free time. I can comfortably do 2-3 installs a day. Get up at 9am and be home by 2pm on a long drive day. I know how to get customs and I enjoy what I do.

Than i look at the dollars. Most installs are 2dsih - 4 tv's Base Pay Approx 125 times 3 , 375 a day. Take out expenses Id say between 55-75 dollars aday (When I keep my Tires Inflated to Opt. Recommendations) :D Puts me at about 300 a day BASE, Not bad for 5 Hrs Work. Oh Wait Then Ya add in the Custom Stuff. I average 150 to 200 a day Custom. That puts me at 450 to 500 dollars a day.. The Money Aint that bad. That averages me to about 100 an Hr..... After Daily Cost.

::Strugglin ta Get By:::: <<Shruggg>>

Yup I love what I do and I do it Right.

And if its a Wild Blue Install. Dollar Signs Pop Up.... <GriN>
This is CABL.com posting #174348. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTwe
Posted in reply to: Re: Install comparison Dish Vs. Directv by davisgo
There are 0 replies to this message