Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Crash and Burn

Thanks Denise , But the hotline won't help. I never consider killing myself . It ain't that . I am mentally one of the strongest people anyone will ever know. I've had a bull**** charge hanging over me for 2yrs for a crime I didn't commit. Its coming to the wire. Its a x laywer who had me charged with felony stalking . I've been through two laywers and on the second judge . The case has continued so long it had to change judges . The first judge on his last apperance offered before he left me one day of probation to plead no contest to the charge . I wouldn't take his offer. I'm not guilty . It pissed him off. The last setting of court was three months ago. My accuser (the X lawyer) was serving time in the federal penetary , this new judge continues my case so this man can get out of federal prision to testify against me. Unfu..ing believeable. Their eviedence the arresting officer never viewed. Its a video tape of me telling this attorney that Butch Madden a retired FBI friend of mine would put him in the federal penn. Its too much to write all this story right now. I've got to go finish a boat to have the money to get there. Thats my worry getting there in time, courts wed. at 8am . I've got so much to do between now and then its unreal . I'm looking at 5 years max for a crime I didn't commit. I'm just at the end of the rope over it. I'll be back tonight with the full story . Maybe some of my brothers and sisters here can help me because right now I'm about mentally shot . Thats the reason I've written so much lately. Its the only way I've been able to find peace of mind.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #174317. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTvJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Crash and Burn by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Crash and Burn cablenut2 8/23/2006 10:35:00 PM