Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Here it IS!!

I believe that for every star this is a chance,or was a chance for life as we know it on earth.However scientist believe that life unlike we know it may live beneath ice on planets in our own solar system.I think that for every 10 billion stars thier has to be a pretty good chance of like as we can understand it.After only about 150 years we have gained the ability to deplete all the Earth's resources or blow the whole thing up.It would be a mear scar on the Earth and she would start all over again and we were a mere itch on her surface.
Also (and I do not want to conflict with anyones religious beliefs)If you believe in God.He must be pretty bored with us having all knowing and seeing and creating power.We cant be that important.Also recorded history or even the 4 billion years we think our planet has been here is not even a fraction of the time the universe has been here,,we may be a aliens play thing or like TV to them,,who knows........Hey,,lets hook up that new satellite that gets the Earth channel,,hehehe

anyway not to go on and on,,but this is a long rabbit hole to travel....Thanks for anyone who took the time to read my thoughts
Joe
This is CABL.com posting #174201. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTtR
Posted in reply to: Re: Here it IS!! by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message