Create your free account now! Sign up

Here it IS!!

If in the future mankind realises these statements to be true, just remember me. There are many unanswered questions as to this world . Where did all the people come from? The universe is beyond the relm of our imagination. Our world is a small place . There are many planets similar to ours . God created this planet. I believe there to be many Gods.Eons ago this world started. We know for fact after the ice age there was nothing, where did it all come from. Just my opinion . Higher life forms transported all the different peoples and religions to this planet to see how we would coexist . How else can the purity of all the races and how they got here be explained. God proficed the Bible to his people in hopes that it might change this world. Yet he could see Armagedon. Nostradums , left the message that we have the ability to change the forseen future . The question is will we before its too late??
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #174181. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTtx
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Here it IS!! x Greasemonkey 8/19/2006 2:07:00 PM
Re: Here it IS!! cablenut2 8/19/2006 1:00:00 AM
Re: Here it IS!! barkdog 8/18/2006 10:54:00 PM
Re: Here it IS!! Splicer Life 4me 8/18/2006 6:08:00 PM