Create your free account now! Sign up

Thanks Kong

Thanks for your answer Kong.The Bible is true. If you have ever experienced the Holy Ghost you must know within yourself its true , you can feel the spirt , you must be on Gods path and he knows it to feel and experience it. When I was born again , I was in this uforic world ,I went head over heels into religion .The single thing that caused me to most believe was an expericence . I at the time felt as if I was someone special in Gods eyes . I felt no matter what , God would protect me . I went deep in the woods , In my mind , felt like Moses on his way to Mt.Sani. I walked down this long sandy dirt road talkling to God , expecting to see a fire in a burning bush as Moses did. I knew there were bears in the woods where I was but I didn't worry , I knew God was with me. I walked about a quarter of mile or so then I turned around and headed back to the truck , feeling inside kinda dissapointed . When I got right to the truck I looked back into the woods and recall thinking I must have faith ,I guess its not my time yet. In my mind something said look at your tracks. I'm sure everyone has read the prayer where the person was talking to God and he thought God had left him alone when he only saw one set of footprints, the Lord spoke and told him ,you were not alone thats where I carried you .Low and behold I looked back down this Dirt road too see my footracks but funny thing was there were tracks and there were spaces on this sandy dirt road where I had walked where there were none . I recall like yesterday falling to my knees , tears flowing down my cheeks thanking God. My life began to change , people out of no where started stopping by the house to talk about God with me , that blowed me away also. I recall this one man fron Scotland named James Fleck ,every time he came he alwats brought me fresh fruit , nuts or berries. As we were discussing the bible I told him of missing books of the Bible. I said where are the dinosaurs,the cave man . His reply there are missing books . The dinosaur and cave man in his Scottish brouge he says Mannn that was Gods first attempts at man and animals, after that the sky seemed bluer, the grass greener , I felt a sense of touch with earth . I've got to stop for now ,too many things to complete by Monday. I'll be back to finish the story later . Hope everyone enjoys reading.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #174146. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTsY
Posted in reply to: Re: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong???? by kong
There are 0 replies to this message