Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Walker Bush jr

Hootie Hoot I'm assuming your talking to me. Ya don't like the word cospiracy=plan secretly as a group. You want to use systematic=order or method 2. coordinated arrangement of working elements fine, it's a systematic conspiracy covered by smoke and mirrors with the likes of terrorism. It's like any problem you put it off and it gets worse.

I agree on the debt part but it also manifest and trickles down to us as individuals in the credit card, health care, bankrupcy & etc. areana's. Are you touching on the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank here bcz I read you loud and clear. Read a bit of this, it's basically a pyramid system started on paper with paper money, to indebt. The gold reservoir is gone backing currency, with the freedom to print as much money as needed, backed ONLY by the tax dollar. This country is headed for a big recession if not crash and the majority(blue collar/working folks) are unprepared AND our cushions are being eliminated weekly and given to the top 2% before the fall. This has happened repeatedly for the last 30yrs. Our legislators are elected & payed to serve, we the people, entrusted with our money(in their hands) to live as a society in the pursuit of life, liberty AND happiness. Don't see it. To serve NOT enslave. Debt creates policy. In other words the ones entrusted who can't keep up with the original policies and to lazy to update them, let them go enough until radical changes have/had to be made whence(oops) new policy. I.E. the entitlements created in the mid 60's pointing out for the underprivileged or folks falling on hard times put in place for a cushion until they got on their feet. But when the crooks figured out how to work the system the gov. sat on their thumbs until it festered & festered. That changed in the 90's when state/fed reliefs dwindled away and people had to go to work. People didn't have to go to work all they had to do was make babies and get payed. And the gov. didn't do anything to correct it just raise the taxes or divert money from one dept. to the next.

I'll take it back about all gov. being crooks in a sense. Corrupt doesn't have to be about money under the table it includes following party lines which, has nothing to do with common sense nor logic & earmarks. But money sure is involved. I use to think 90% but then changed it to 70-80% crooks bcz I give to many, benefit of the doubt.

America is the greatest nation but I've only been to one nation. What's happened here in the last 5 1/2 years is unpresidented (is that an oxymoron?) with 9/11 used as a platform spinning ever which way on our civil liberties. Unpresidented in how our freedoms have been diluted to make us think or feel we can't function without our (gov.) caring guidance(snark intended).

Ok hootie hoot that last paragragh made me laugh sorry, sounds straight out of some civics book. So who are the "we as a nation" your talking about? You can't be including the gov. with your statements of their agenda(s)/policies. Our governments agendas are multifascism oops, meant facet. I don't know of any country that we've acquired their oil? But to acquire price setting that's a different story. We may not be on the same page but we've got the same/right book. Well this should raise some steam. Peace

Ya know when I say peace I mean to everyone even the ones that disagree and/or infuriate(ditto). This country has not been this divided since Nam and this admin. has been ruthless in achieving this. Divide and conquer is accomplished. They don't need 50% as long as they have the top money dogs. So until we all learn to tolerate(just a little) we'll be stuck or even more divided. But to listen to pigheaded remarks without substance, denial and agreeing with everything gov. spits out or propagandizes is beyond me. Peace.
This is CABL.com posting #174076. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTrQ
Posted in reply to: Re: George Walker Bush jr by hootie hoot
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: George Walker Bush jr FNG1 8/17/2006 12:09:00 PM
Re: George Walker Bush jr hootie hoot 8/16/2006 10:07:00 PM
Re: George Walker Bush jr Wife of a cable guy 8/16/2006 8:07:00 AM