Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Walker Bush jr

For those with "Common Sense" answer this. Since g.ee w.hizz has been in office price of erl has gone from 22 to 75/ barrel(approx.). Does that translate to the world using 3 times as much oil in 5 1/2 yrs? Did we just have some big population explosion? Oil just like the stock market is pure speculation. The greedy testing the waters to see what they can get away with. It was on the net when gas went up 20-30 cents here in the last 2 wks that the barons raised it out of the trouble in the ME/Isreael/Lebanon. Speculation stop end. Google OPEC ya might learn something that 3 out of oil crisis' happened while 3 of 4 prezs were republi-cans. I'm not prejudice of either party, their all crooks. The recession we went thru in the mid 70's was because of the importers(big oil co.s) jacking the price up thus raising on all commodities. Middle Men ever heard of them in the cable biz? I don't doubt 30-50% of USA pricing's go to the middle man. Hey maybe that big oil need might be do to a couple little wars going on oh, and also because China needs more fuel for those "OUTSOURCED" American jobs. Iraqi oil production is 50% from when saddam was in power. You all rem. how that erl was going to pay for their infrastructure so YOUR/OUR taxes WOULDN'T? Seems our gov. insn't smart enough to protect the oil fields, no don't go there you're all thinking conspiracy. And if ya have some spare time look up "US Interventions (1945 to the present)". I thought it was awfully righteous of our gov. to send humaniterian aid to Lebanon so we could keep those collateral damage innocents alive long enough so Israel could test out some new ammo of ours while depleting our old stockpiles. Kinda like selling those WMD's to saddam so we could actually see how they worked as he tested them. Cool, huh? Nothin' like spreading that "Flower Power" around the globe. Well gotta go, common sense AND logic overwhelm me at times and never got much satisfaction talking/arguing or compassionate debates to brick walls. Kudo's to dumyid, cablegun & big D, they don't believe everything they're told & aren't intellectually lazy to maybe do some RESEARCH. Oh, for all the Right Christians on the stem cell reasearch, most of that testing was/is to be done one frozen embryo's created for artificial insemination. I'm sure God anticipated suspended animation & petri dish creation's. But what happens if they get freezer burned(sarcasm intended) you mean they might actually be destroyed? Ah the moral supioriority is deafening. Run along now & do your book/text/net work.
This is CABL.com posting #174044. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTrk
Posted in reply to: Re: George Walker Bush jr by sdelnay
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: George Walker Bush jr sdelnay 8/16/2006 4:01:00 PM
Re: George Walker Bush jr x Greasemonkey 8/15/2006 11:03:00 PM
Re: George Walker Bush jr hootie hoot 8/15/2006 7:20:00 PM