Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bucket Truck Scams on Ebay

This is a copy of the e-mail I was sent after responding to the second chance offer .From : Mr. Schneider < (-REDACTED-) >
Sent : Monday, August 14, 2006 11:22 AM
To : Jerry Whitfield < (-REDACTED-) >
Subject : RE: eBay Second Chance Offer sent you this eBay item: 1978 Chev/32 Ft Telsta Bucket Truck

| | | Inbox

Hi ,
I`m personaly located in United Kingdom for the moment ....The item is located home in USA and I will get somebody to ship it to you ...no problems...You have the opportunity to purchase this item at your last bid price .The ex winner had some problems and couldn't handle the situation (he told me something about his daughter being sick), so following eBay's suggestion, I've contacted you this way.The deal will go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy regarding to this second chance offer to start the official transaction, I need to know your details.
- eBay ID and full name and address.......
as soon as I have them I'll start the official procedure, and eBay will notify you about this. You'll also receive important guidelines + instructions from them (please go through them exactly). I'll handle the shipping, so this will be free of charge for you + I am willing to deduct you with the fee for handling the payment procedure.
Also, a refund policy will be included.
Looking forward to hear from you .
Regards...

Jerry Whitfield < (-REDACTED-) > wrote:
send me a phone#

I know Hawkeye Jay Peterson can answer this. What could someone implant in your computer by simply sending you an email , or having your ip # ??? Also maybe Danny Clark of Clark Cable Services in N.C., CableHeart, Please Ask Danny to show his genius . From what I'm told Dan is the wizard . Anybody please answer . Is anything safe ? Thanks in advance.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #174022. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTqY
Posted in reply to: Bucket Truck Scams on Ebay by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bucket Truck Scams on Ebay ccwardjr 8/15/2006 6:36:00 PM
Re: Bucket Truck Scams on Ebay cabledog 8/15/2006 7:12:00 AM