Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: George Walker Bush jr// Whitfield

The ones who own the oil control the oil supply 'mostly from the middle east'.. But your probably referring to the 'strategic oil reserve' which the President and Congress have control of.. Thats not where the fuel from the pumps come from..
The tree hugging environmentalists I'm referring to are the ones who fight 'tooth and nail' to prevent America from tapping the oil fields, and increasing the refineries capability to produce more fuel reserves.. Thus, fueling our reliance on foreign oil..
I am 42 years old next month.. I'm no spring chicken nor am I a dinosaur by any means.. However, I remember when gas was under a buck.. That was in the eighties.. I also remember during the Clinton years the prices of gas spiked during the 2nd term in office.. He opened the 'reserves' and I didn't notice the price dropping a whole lot.. Thats not what the 'reserves' were for..
Jerry, You my not share the same opinion as I do, still I have the right to one, as do you.. Not everyone thinks my jokes are funny, but some do and thats why I post them.. Thats life.......
I hope we can agree on one thing...........................................
The sat guys should find their own Bar.. But thats just me..
A PROUD LINEMAN.......(smokin)
This is CABL.com posting #173924. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTpo
Posted in reply to: Re: George Walker Bush jr// Toast by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: George Walker Bush jr// Whitfield deleted 8/13/2006 7:16:00 PM