Create your free account now! Sign up

George Walker Bush jr

I personally will be glad to see your Presidency over . Desiel was .74 a gallon when you and cheny took office. We had no war, we had no bombings we had no............................... . It is a funny thing the US trained Bin Laden .The Bush family and the Bin Lauden family have tys that go way back. You probably played together as boys . Our country is now involved in what I call Bushes war. I can only wonder about the real reason for the orchastration of this war. Is it so you as you have said you would like to see gas at 5.00 a gallon ,it would be good for the econmy who's "YOURS" so that you can line your pockets for future generations of Bush's , I would have said oil men , but everbody knows you only shoot blanks. You have put our country in the saddest shape it has been in since the great depression . You have created a defecit that will take generations to rectify if its possible at all. When will the war end????????????? . These people love war, thats the only life they know . Who in their right mind would be a suicide bomber??? Sure as hell not any red blooded AMERICAN!!! I hope some day the US finds out the truth about you. Richard Nixon was the last impeached American President . Clinton embarrased the country bad enough with a cigar and Monica , where have the morals gone????? One last statement for you George Big Show Bush , Why did you bomb them , when you could have quitely sent in the Delta group and you would have Bin Lauden . I wish back in 81 when I started to go into the Special Forces that I had. Maybe then If I was alive , I might be able to be heard . You should write a book when you get out of office, I've even got your Title "PUPPET in the White House"
(sunny) "WHITFIELD"(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #173802. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTnq
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: George Walker Bush jr mt30ys 8/14/2006 9:58:00 AM
Re: George Walker Bush jr hero2zero 8/13/2006 7:27:00 PM
Re: George Walker Bush jr Toast 8/12/2006 12:06:00 PM