Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whitfield.....

You suppose they they would give me a special rate (lmao). That means it was founded or dedicated to the State in that name. I've seen quite a few businesses with that name over the years , There is a Whitfield St in Winston Salem N.C. . There is a George Whitfield on a historic sign in Myrtle Beach S.C. Since your the "HEAD" Tech for the largest Sat dealer in Tenn. maybe you could talk you boss into starting a Sat site , you could call Sat .com and you could have a Sat. Bar to write on ,no pun intended. We old school hook sticks not ladders. No offense. We are at the warehouse between 6 and 6.30 am . You spend half the day riding in the truck and the other half kissing some costumers butt. We spend the day with blue prints and production getting the job done. I just wonder where you were 271/2 years ago when I first started hooking sticks. Are you trying to better the cable industry , he.l.l NO you Sat. are part of the problem . No offense to the other Sat Guys. But you you primebusybodyness(upyours) (moon) have a nice day.
(usa) "WHITFIELD" (sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #173571. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTjH
Posted in reply to: Whitfield..... by primebusiness
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Whitfield..... okieboy 8/9/2006 1:02:00 PM
Re: Whitfield..... deleted 8/8/2006 1:28:00 AM
Re: Whitfield..... primebusiness 8/8/2006 12:56:00 AM