Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No Compete Agreement

In my book they aren't worth the paper they are written on . Its Mother companys that dangle the carrot. Prevention , get your warehouse away from the mother company , keep your people away from theirs. Years back I took Cherry Point from Terry Clark, when Time Warner bought up cablevision he got it back . That caused a rift in our friendship , I always liked Terry , so another time years later I,m doing maintence in Goldsboro they offered me prime on three systems . Instead of taking it, I told Terry , his friendship was worth more to me at that time. Years later on another website someone called his brother Danny a crackhead , they should have know it wasn't me as I know better , he ain't , but it caused Terry and two others to come to me on the beach on Radio Island to beat me up when they knew I had a broken collar bone , from laying a motorcycle down in Bremuda . I must be a pretty tuff guy when it took three of them for me with a broken collar bone. I guess that was because I'm good with my feet that caused that. At least I can say one thing about it ,Terry apologised and I accepted it , also Winberry , Now its years later and just a memory . Oh well such is life . I'm sure I've got a copy of a non compete clause somewhere. PM me a number and I'll see if I can find it and fax it too you. Like Cabledog said if you take care of your people you won't have that worry.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #173542. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTje
Posted in reply to: No Compete Agreement by ALAN HARRIS 2006
There are 0 replies to this message