Create your free account now! Sign up

What's a guy got to do,,,

You know I was headed home last week and I saw a Dairy Queen, well I hadn't had an ice cream in I don't know how long, I had plenty of time and said to my self, yea, why not, so I pulled in.
I entered the place walked up to the counter and this nice young girl asked me what I'd like. "Well I'd like a chocolate ice cream please."
And this is where things got weird, what kind of chocolate she asked, dark chocolate, white, dutch, swirled, soft, hard, chunky, I said hey I just want chocolate, just plain ole chocolate ok, you do have just plain chocolate right? And then came the cone! They had sugar cones, waffle cones, hard cones, dipped,,, hey look, I just want a plain old chocolate ice cream in a plain old cone, see again gave me the look and then here cam,e the toppings, they had sprinkles, chunks, nuts, whipped cream,,,

I walked out.

Now I think I know why I stopped going into Dairy Queen, it must have been about the time I exited child hood, kids enjoy this kind of challenge, it makes their day, I guess when you get older you have more on your mind than you know until you are faced with options, it's just one more thing to waste brain matter on, and by this time in your life you have already learned what you like through trial and error, waitresses love me, I don't need a menu it's 3 over easy, sausage, hash browns toast and coffee, for dinner it's the house steak rare and for desert, well with me it's A God Damned Plain Ole Chocolate F##kin Ice Cream!
(2gun)(2gun)
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #173429. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mThp
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: What's a guy got to do,,, voices 8/6/2006 12:35:00 PM
Re: What's a guy got to do,,, mt30ys 8/6/2006 11:12:00 AM
Re: What's a guy got to do,,, qlpth 8/6/2006 9:51:00 AM
Re: What's a guy got to do,,, kong 8/5/2006 8:18:00 PM
Re: What's a guy got to do,,, cabledog 8/5/2006 6:37:00 PM
Re: What's a guy got to do,,, Techee10 8/5/2006 3:52:00 PM