Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Good Bye to the satellite industry

GWESTER, get real man you say we are gypsies cover the whole country coming to stab the local guys in the back. have you ever worked for us? will you ever work for us? NO, we do pay $70/$20 and you supply your small parts. what is the local hsp offering here? maybe $35/$15 if your lucky and you get to drive the whit van and get a gas card,really would you work for that or would you take the $70/20 and drive your own truck and supply your drop and take advantage of the tax deductions as a 1099? After meeting you and talking with you, you seem to be trying to live in the old, which yes I would agree was a lot better but as for living in todays age you have to see whats around you and see what is better for you.now im not gonna get into a pissing match with you but you want to come to a public site and make statements like you do with out any just cause your gonna have a pissing match everytime you mention me.im telling you you need to go work at a golf pro shop with the rest of the fellas your age cause I really cant see how a guy of your condition can honestly go out and even do 3 jobs in the same day,you dont even have a ladder rack on your truck and we are the gypsies
This is CABL.com posting #173424. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mThk
Posted in reply to: Re: Good Bye to the satellite industry by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Good Bye to the satellite industry Gwester843 8/5/2006 5:37:00 PM
Re: Good Bye to the satellite industry Gwester843 8/5/2006 5:22:00 PM