Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Good Bye to the satellite industry

You're probably right. The local installers/companies finally say "NO", then here come the gypsies ready to save the day.

HSP has taken over this area. The few guys that are left are paying 60/15 or pay 80/20 and are already staffed. They now can say that 60/15 is good because the standard here now is 70/20 w/free phone lines. 60/15 is with no phone lines inculded. Theres really nowhere to get work at decent rates here. I recently gotta line on a 1099 job that is a low-skilled job but you make $950+/wk. Very little work involved. Can still do sales & installs, but thats all Im gonna do. Ive been trying to get out about 3months now. Ive tried a few different things. I think I finally may have the ticket.

Me not wanting a situation where I report to location everyday and having a "supervisor" was the thing that was making it difficult for me to leave. I would take all this if I landed a REAL job paying 23+ hr. But the lines are REAL long for those type jobs. I need something until my number is called. Now I think I found what will keep me happy until I land the big one.
This is CABL.com posting #173422. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mThi
Posted in reply to: Re: Good Bye to the satellite industry by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message