Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to ride/ My Sturgis Girl

Thanks , I am a certified diver , When you wrote Captn Morgan it reminded me of my middle son Morgan . When he turned seventeen last year, at the Party, his friends had a hat made for him with Captn. Morgan on it. Morgan was my mothers madien name. Funny thing as you said about treasure still being found. I have a friend who builds docks and sea walls . He has pumped up some amazing stuff . He lives in Mill Creek on the water, a few years back a storm unearthed a c- clamp about 3ft long , buried for God knows how long . They call our Coastline Grave Yard of the Atlantic for all its ship wrecks. Here is where they found Blackbeards ship , I think she was called The Queen Annes Revenge. There is so much history in my home town, and across the Bridge Beaufort NC , across another bridge Ft. Macon , it guarded Beaufort Inlet during the civil war. I can show you civial war ammo dumps hidden away that we found as boys hunting, Ft. Benjaman in Newport , there is places where you can find burried bullets fired during the civil war . You got me started , time to quit , another time another stoty.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #173367. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTgp
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to ride/ My Sturgis Girl by uboatcmdr
There are 0 replies to this message