Create your free account now! Sign up

Misleading

Everybody has seen the post of opies on the bar .
well a week ago I got a email thru the bar from opies offering dtv work For the Greenville area . made contact and met with him today . He said he was doing work for prime (confused). red flag . hire says the work is in Asheville Um red flag . He offers cream of the crop work receivers and dvr , no kaku no hdtv umm he goes down to his truck and hands me a contract . Its Thick, red flag . He never offers a tech # we said to meet at 7 am Friday at warehouse okay. drive home and I'm thinking prime prime(roll) . Now I remember they would call me and tell me I didn't finish or goto or closeout Jobs and I never worked for them They after 3 mos realized i wasn't kidding and stopped cALLING . Ihget home and I read the contract . Um should I call my lawyer , second line
the name interlink shows up , oh you have got to be kidding they took a app. back during the Macon Ga local debacle and thats when Prime started calling ( click ) . Now i rember . in my opinion anybody looking to tie the knot with this company Is getting in bed with . well you figure it out . By the way the insurance clause is very undo able (flipoff)(flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #173314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTfy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Misleading OPIES HERE 8/3/2006 9:17:00 PM
Re: Misleading Gwester843 8/3/2006 8:16:00 PM