Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: World Trade Center movie

I'll give you a outline of it.

Remember it is an extreme left (Michael Moore type) video.

The basic premise is that 911 was an inside job (according to the producers of the video) done by the Bush family and company.

It states it wasn't done by Muslim terrorists, but rather by members of our government.

According to the video flight 93 (the one that crashed in PA) never crashed but instead landed at the airport in Cleveland. I don't recall it explaining what happened to the passengers.

According to the video what hit the pentagon was either a USA tomahawk missile or a USA military aircraft (again intentionally done), not a commercial aircraft.

According to the video cell phone calls from flight 93 to family members were faked using voice morphing technology.

The twin towers were brought down by demolition type of explosives by "operatives" of our government and not as a result of the crashes.

I wasn't clear to me whether this massive conspiracy was pulled off just to increase the poll numbers of the current administration or to conceal an SEC investigation or both. Oh, and also to get the general public to go along with an aggressive agenda on the war on terror.

It is a classic spin, where you take sound bites of what people said and other info derived in the middle of mass confusion, and later ignore other facts as they become available. It does raise some interesting points though, IMO.
This is CABL.com posting #173310. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTfu
Posted in reply to: Re: World Trade Center movie by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message