Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish Network wireless system

Sorry, it did not reply the way I thought i twould...

Original post;
Yes Dish is planning a wireless system as well as Directv and cable operators. At present there are 168 companies on the upcomong wireless spectrum auction and the list continues to grow. Yes there will be anomilies as with all new systems and yes the techs will be on the front lines in identifying and reporting these anomilies. That is one of the meanings of being a technician. Yes there will be price differientials associated with the upcoming changes.

I have noticed that most of you technicians are extremly inteligent and talented but some of you rely to much on what you can get out of life instead of what you can give to the people in your lives. If one works soley for the accumulation of wealth be prepared to fail. Life will give you what you want as long as other people can benifit from your wants, just be careful what you desire for desire is the cause of our suffering.

You have within yourselves the power to change the world in which you live simply by changing the way you think. If one wants to be involved in the satellite industry or any industry for that matter, emerse yourself in it, let it become you and you will succeed.

Sound like Liberal BS to me.
This is CABL.com posting #173275. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTeV
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish Network wireless system by installitright
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Dish Network wireless system azsynergy 8/6/2006 7:41:00 PM
Re: Dish Network wireless system oldschooldbstech 8/4/2006 11:48:00 PM