Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: World Trade Center movie

It's that simple, huh?

You believe too much of what the mainstream media tells you. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory to be more complex than "oh they hate our guts". Why not see what they have to say. Here is an islamic newsource that you can see what they have to say about various issues. http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
If they want to kill us Americans just because we are, well, Americans, then perhaps you can critique their methods. How would you attack Americans if you were a fanatic?

I'll start by giving you some intel. America has a porous border, it would not be hard to get your fanatics inside the border. You have about 20 people inside, how would you use them if your purpose was to strike fear in ordinary Americans?

On April 19, 1995, Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh leveled a government building and killed 168 people with just a rental truck full of fertilizer and racing fuel. They didn't even have to take their own lives to accomplish this. In fact, they could have carried out more attacks if they so desired. The whole operation was done within a two-year timeframe.

Nichols and McVeigh weren't bent on striking fear in the average American either, their intent was to attack the US government. As a terrorist though, your mission is different, supposedly, your goal is to strike fear in Americans. Twice there have been major attempts at destroying buildings full of people, and the people didn't become consumed with fear afterward. So, if your goal is to spread fear and terror, would you repeat the same scenario?

Let me tell you what someone who is trying to terrorize Americans would do. They would attack the ordinary things that Americans do. Imagine if twenty different Wal-Marts were blown up about the same time. Imagine if twenty different McDonald's were blown up. A plan like that would make it hard for ordinary Americans to go about their daily lives. The beltway snipers created more fear than the 9/11 attacks.

I just don't accept the whole terrorists trying to create fear in Americans line that is fed to us by biased mainstream media. CNN, Fox News, who cares? I see customers day in and day out who freak about which news station is really telling the news. Truth is, they are all pushing some agenda. They just take turns beating up Presidents because of the parties they belong to.

I don't think its a conspiracy, but it is different than the media lines you parrot. Muslims and Jews hate each other, always have. As long as we take one side over the other, we are going to have an enemy. We are indirectly involved, at best. That doesn't make us the principle enemy. 9/11 could have been prevented, we just need to not be involved in this religious war that has been going on for thousands of years.
This is CABL.com posting #173266. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTeM
Posted in reply to: Re: World Trade Center movie by Cablebeav
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: World Trade Center movie Cablebeav 8/3/2006 12:14:00 PM