Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Have you seen this follow-up story???

Good to see you posting again. Well everyone, it would appear that a group of Mastecs' finest (terminated at will installers)
brought down their 300 million a year giant. When everyone assumed that the "little guy" doesn't have a voice, guess what? Mastec is losing their contracts all over the the US. At the least, they're shackled into subbing out the their work. Read the want adds on this site if you are in disbelief.

It's a shame that a company such as Mastec would turn on it's bread and butter without actually considering the ramifications of their actions. Can you blame them? After all, installers are nothing more than monkeys. "Who gives a **** what they think. Do it or else!" Gentlemen, there comes a time where you have to stop the insanity. Fortunately for all of you, there happened to be a group of individuals who were willing to mortgage their careers to make this change. Will this be the story that changes our industry? I surely hope so. Do I believe in Cinderella stories? Hardly.

What I have sittiing on my desk is two charges against these said companies, a powerhouse attorney and a resolve that cannot be broken. This ain't a Warner Brothers cartoon clip and a "that's all folk's" moniker.

It's far from over. And for all of you that didn't believe and thought the little guy couldn't pull this off, STAY TUNED!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #173198. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTdG
Posted in reply to: Re: Have you seen this follow-up story??? by dirtythirty
There are 0 replies to this message