Create your free account now! Sign up

Complaint

I wanted to warn any and everybody that might be thinking about going to work for Amtec LLC.

I was hired as an installer to come work for Amtec in the Southern CA. area, specifically the Corona CA area.

I was told that as an experienced Installer that I would rec, a 1500.00 sign on bonus. What a crock of S--t !!!

That has yet to be recieved and as far as pay goes, forget about it. I have yet to break a weekly check of over 300.00 that's before taxes.

This company Amtec promised so much in the beggining, that I thought I was actually going to work for God.

The management team, what there is of it will not give us an honest anwser about related pay issues or bonuses. They keep refering to the I sent an email story. They don't have the proper people in place as far as a Secretary, or office personnel.

When it comes to getting the proper tools (i.e. keys to the system) they just say I've sent an email. B.S.

They do provide the Trucks, and claim that we should take this into consideration when we have a complaint about our pay checks. But I need to support my Family.

Can anybody out there live on 200.00 a week? I can no longer afford to work for a company like Amtec, that doesn't give a rats ASS about it's Employees.

Please beware of going to work for this company. I don't wish anybody else in this profession with the littlest desire to go and work for such an outfit. It really sucks to be treated like Dirt, and I'm getting out with whats left of my pride.(sad)(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #173062. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTbu
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Complaint Wolf1 8/2/2006 8:16:00 AM
Re: Complaint sdelnay 8/1/2006 5:30:00 PM
Re: Complaint danimal 7/31/2006 9:34:00 PM