Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info in digital direct

I didn't sign with Them. I signed with a local company, Thinking it would be better to deal locally, NOT realizing thats who he was dealing with ( MY mistake). That aside, I also was on the other side of the phone, ( Thank god for speaker phones ) When Jaylyn was " assuring " us that everything was OK, "just get it done" At NO POINT did jaylyn ever try to get us to slow down and take time to do it the WB way. He kept saying " it would be taken care of". Promises over the phone don't mean "squat" when push comes to shove.
I expressed my fears to my company owner and finally he saw what I was talking about, and after 2 full days WAAYYY out of our area. $165.00 in gas in 2 days alone, NOT counting materials.
I accept some of the blame for this for being "stupid" and not checking out who the fulfillment company was. I should have known better, But I thought ( the 3 most dangerous words in cable/sat ) dealing with a local company would give me some protection. NO CHANCE. You can't get money out of them if the prime is slow or doesn't pay. Theres ALWAYS an excuse.
The point is AND REMAINS I still haven't gotten paid 1 red cent from them And we are in week 5, The pay was supposed to be 3 weeks out. I stopped working after week 3 when no pay. 3 weeks means 3 weeks !!!!
For those of you thinking of working with digital direct out of cleveland, texas, you had better think again, I am a couple of thou into them( not counting gas and materials ) and I can't get anyone there to get back in contact with me to straighten this out. I personally have e-mailed the "owner" and still no response back. I have pictures AND paperwork to prove my side, so PLEASE no company lines from you who ALWAYS blame the techs. I CAN prove my side can you? I accept that I was stupid in a couple of areas, but that doesn't equate into NO PAY AT ALL!!!
If digital Direct gives you a call, RRUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!

(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)(cussing)

"ALL THE WAY"(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #172943. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS9z
Posted in reply to: Re: Info in digital direct by etex1
There are 0 replies to this message