Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Has anyone read about this case?

Splicer Life 4me , did you view the whole 1 hour and 32 minute video ? According to the speaker's perception , the IRS is in direct violation of Federal law , regarding thier inability to comply with OMB Paperwork Reduction Act , and by following all interpetations of the law and the prescedents that have been set , if any citizen of the United States of America were to file a 1040 form with the IRS, they would be in violation of the law ( the logic is the form as well as many others do not comply with the law . Futhermore , the speaker presents , there is another little known portion of Federal Law which eludes there can be no penalization for failure to comply , regarding this issue . From what I was able to interpet from viewing the video, this is not only a huge legal loophole , but , also , apparrantly (sp?) , an argument that the IRS is unable to successfully raise in court due to thier non-compliance with Federal Law . NOTE: This is only a very brief synopsis of what I could understand after viewing the video . It is much more intense than what I can describe here . (nod)
This is CABL.com posting #172926. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS9i
Posted in reply to: Re: Has anyone read about this case? by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Has anyone read about this case? Splicer Life 4me 7/29/2006 11:10:00 AM