Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info on Custom Work!!!

The BIGGER question is, Whats it worth to YOU? NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER rip off your customer, you may get work from him another day, OR they may refer work to you. Rip-off artists are what give us ALL a bad name.
VICTOR is about right. If they are stand alone work 50-75 plus materials, are good rates. However, for me, if I am doing alot of bundled work, I MAY come down on SOME things to get the better pie. That is completely up to you. Again, Whats it worth to YOU? Most pole mounts will add AT LEAST another 1.5-2 hours to your job. Do you want to dig a hole plus trench for anything less? Think about it.
ALSO, NEVER fall for the trap of "giving " work away. That will ALWAYS come back to bite you. Those ALWAYS seem to be the jobs you have trouble with "down the road" That little old lady you thought you would do a favor for, is more than likely the one who will make your life a living hell later. Charge what your worth. Remember, when shes calling you 10 times a day and you've been to her house to"fix" the problem 5 times, Was the "favor" worth it? By and large, the jobs you do as a favor, will be the ones that give you the most headaches.
Do whats right (so you can sleep) and charge a "reasonable" rate and you'll be OK. BOL(wave)
This is CABL.com posting #172870. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS8o
Posted in reply to: Info on Custom Work!!! by Tim300mag
There are 0 replies to this message