Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pro Sat finally pays.....sorta

I know this probably won't be a very popular post, but I feel the need to give credit where credit is due.

Let me preface this post with this comment though... Don't get me wrong, the WAY ProSat handled this situation was absolutely CRAPPY. That being said...

At the EXACT end of our 60 day period after termination, ProSat paid us everything we were expecting, with the exception of a few hundred dollars. With all due respect, with the thousands of dollars we've been ripped out of over the course of the years. we weren't expecting a paycheck at all. Maybe this business just makes you pessimistic, but we were just grateful to receive a final paycheck at all.

From what I've read in posts on this and several other satellite message boards, you may think this line of thinking is wrong. However, no matter what the rate is we are paid, or how we get paid, this is the bottom line. We started this business so we could be home with our family more, and supporting them, no matter what the rate or the headaches is the most important thing.
(bigsmile)
This is CABL.com posting #172859. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS8d
Posted in reply to: Re: Pro Sat finally pays.....sorta by lostinaz
There are 0 replies to this message