Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This could have been any one of us!

I spent 12 years on the road.

I feared no one except those that had uniforms and badges. They were the only ones who stole from me through the enforcement of unconstitutionsl revenue enhancing citations, lead organized efforts to make sure laws are passed restricting my ability to protect myself, leaving me disarmed and helpless, pointlessly questioned my integrity, baselessly threatened me with false imprisonment, pervasively lied when responding to my complaints about their behavior, interfered with interstate commerce, enforced unconstitutional local ordinances, and generally showed a level of intelligence so base, that if I called them mean spirited idiots, it would be an insult to mean spirited idiots.

My experience is 100%. Cops are thieves and liars. One day, I hope to be on a jury with a cop as a defendant. I will use my decades of sales and leadership experience to steer the jury into a conviction, regardless of how obviously innocent the cop is; not out of spite, revenge, or needfull anger management personal therapy taken out against an innocent who never individually harmed me but who symbolizes those who did. I would do it just to thank the entire institution of coppery for their service to me in my lifetime.
This is CABL.com posting #172692. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS5w
Posted in reply to: This could have been any one of us! by franmc
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: This could have been any one of us! sdelnay 7/26/2006 3:21:00 PM
Re: This could have been any one of us! nrb1 7/25/2006 10:30:00 PM