Create your free account now! Sign up

of course they back charge ......f

charging back in most cases is a way to negotiate the invoice.........prices are set higher than they are willing to pay and chargebacks are the way around that.........here is my biggest proof.........copper prices have tripled......gas is up 30% and holding strong...........subscriber rates haven't gone up much if at all.........and comcast has quadrupled revenues.........who in this situation made out? i can assure you it wasn't the customer or the installer........or the lineman...........or the dispatcher.................this will break soon.............these companies can't keep squeezing everyone and keep things going..............sad thing is, we are all contributing. every time i accept a bullshyut chargeback or substandard pay......or the customer waits a week to get their service back we are BOTH responsible for what is happening to this industry.........anyone ever wondered about why the acceptable level of work keeps going up while the prices keep dropping? it's money...........they don't honestly give a damn if the system is grounded if it works and no one dies or sues.................who really gives a damn if splitters are cascaded if the system works? bottome line is that they don't give a damn about quality on their side, yours, or the subs..........they care about revenues and every chance they get to steal from your side or the sub's they will...........it's a crooked game.........probalby always has been and it's not going to change for a few more years (unless the gov't completes the buyout to mexico........won't happen at all then) and by then it won't matter for most of us.......we'll have trained the guy that would be our boss if we came back...........i've said it befor and i'll say it again.............

THIS IS CABLE, AND WE'RE ALL LIARS.
This is CABL.com posting #172688. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS5s
Posted in reply to: Re: Time Warner is Joking Right ? by techseven
There are 0 replies to this message