Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example

I have no proble discussing all sides of the issue. I think I already do. I have said millions of time that people must stay involved, and things of this nature, to help insure their union is true. Where you and I differ is that you believe the union officers make the union. I feel its the rank and file that is the true reflection of the union. The officers are just the face. If 20 guys vote to have a union and those 20 guys are terrible people, chances are thats going to be a terrible union. But the bottom line is if your union does not fill the needs of the workers they can be voted out, just as they were voted in. Unlike an unfair employer.

No union will ever gurantee workers anything. Neither will any lawyer, doctor, priest or any other profession. If youre looking for sure thing, unions arent it. No too many things are sure things. The only thing a union can/will gurantee is that you will have voice. How loud or strong a voice you have depends alot on the people who make-up that particular unit.
This is CABL.com posting #172675. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS5f
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example by sumahit
There are 0 replies to this message