Create your free account now! Sign up

You Know If Its In Your Blood

I posted an add in the personal coloum for an old friend of mine thats a Fiber Lineman the other day. Its been six or seven years since I have seen or heard from him , figured if he was still alive , he was still hanging fiber. Sure enough his partner that worked with him in Tuscon saw the add and responded . I sent Mike an email and asked him to ask Sev if he recalled me cutting a six ft. snakes head off with bananna cutters. He writes back ,you must have been reading my mind , thats what he recalled most about you. Here's the story , Sev and I were outside the Best Western off I 10 there in Tuscon , talking , I was looking out in the desert where I spotted this big snake . I walked out to it , the snake just stopped crawling , I asked Sev to stand there while I ran to my truck to get something to pin it down with. I took off for my truck and left Sev by the snake , When I got back Sev was in the parking lot the snake was headed under a bush. I probably said something like "what the He.l.l Sev?" Thats when I learned he was afraid of snakes. I caught the snake , me being one of those east coast men I didn't know what kind of snake it was . I looked in the back of my truck for something to put it in. This six footer was squrmin , I had nothing to put it in , so I grab my bananna cutters and cut its head off . The next few minutes I'll never forget. The snakes mouth went open as if to strike , even as I decappated it , the mouth stayed the same . The head hits the ground , mouth still open , blood coming out the body where the head was, this snakes body, in the blinking of an eye, wraps around my arm like a cork screw and its long enough it reaches from my wrist to my arm pit. I just about sh.t myself . I had to unwrap it from my arm to drop it on the ground until it stopped moving . The next day I carry it to the warehouse and one of the desert dogs identifyed it as a gopher snake . It made a nice hat band any way . I sure am glad Cabl.com is here . Once all the best people in this industry unite . It will be a preformance company thats hard to beat . Please keep the e-mails and phone calls coming . Work ,work.work, get her done, get paid!!! Take that to the Bank. Tell me it wouldn't be nice to work for a company that you didn't have to hear your woman say 'I told you so" . You just look at her and she says "I Love you Honey" now thats how its supposed to be.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #172656. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS4W
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: You Know If Its In Your Blood Beaches 7/27/2006 9:10:00 AM
Re: You Know If Its In Your Blood J Dawson 7/26/2006 6:52:00 PM
Re: You Know If Its In Your Blood cabledog 7/25/2006 2:55:00 PM