Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This could have been any one of us!

You need to make another post, Splicer your at 666 . I disagree with your thought. It depends on where your at and what your doing . Way back before I started having children , I was involved with some really dangerous people, carried three guns on me all the time , for protection of myself . Although I was physically capable of protecting myself there is times its better to have a deturint to violence . Ask Willis Preister about the time three black men beat him down in the Hood. I've worked many hoods where I kept a sawed off pump shotgun in the baskett with me. It was loaded with Bri Sabbot armor peircers and ceramic balls . I 've worked places splicing where you locked your doors while you were in the air . Reminded me of a fire ant mound ,stoops full of Dangers porch monkeys , streets full of hookers , Crack dealers and thugs of all kinds. I've worked locations where you had to call the police to do the location or a certain run where the cops look at you and say we need to be outta here before dark. Its an uneasy feeling to be a sitting duck when you see the cops constantly looking around with 10 shot pumps in their hand . I will say one thing though we used to have a saying , you live by the gun you die by the gun. Sometimes I wished I wasn't a Big Man , thats always meant I.m issued the worst hood runs . I just thank God I've always had a Guardian Angel looking out .
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #172592. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS3U
Posted in reply to: Re: This could have been any one of us! by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: This could have been any one of us! Splicer Life 4me 7/24/2006 11:23:00 PM