Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example

"you sir, have posted other union fluff and laid claim to simularities that could happen should a union get voted in to HSP's"

Key word is could. It could happen if the will of the workers in question want it. I guess youve never heard me say things like get involved and stay involved in order to make sure your union represents the union and not just the 5-6 people who attend the meetings. Youve never heard me say that, right.

You say theres a constant trend of corruption we dont need. I say theres a trend in unions of creating fair and safe workplaces. I guess thats where were gonna disagree. You look at the actions of a few and call it a trend. I look at the big picture and I see men & women looking for fair pay and benefits in return for an honest days work. If you only look at one side thats all you will see, but if you look at the entire picture you may see what I see. I see the things you see and it makes me sick to my stomach, but I also see the things you fail to even look at. You only want to know certain things on this subject. Fine, whatever floats your boat. But for you to try to pertend your looking at the entire picture is just a joke.
This is CABL.com posting #172582. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS3K
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example sumahit 7/24/2006 11:27:00 PM