Create your free account now! Sign up

My OPINION

I'm glad this shooting situation has gained attention. # 1 when working in the hood at any hour let police dispatch know who and where you will be. Cover your a.s.s . I've worked many a bad hood. My best advice to anybody working a bad hood is don't depend on the police. Hire a hood rat when you get there . Learn who the players are and what their turf is and what it takes to go there. Don't be fools , don't believe what some will tell you. Look before you leap " STILL WATER RUNS DEEP" If you don't know hoods stay out of them. "I can go anywhere , cause I know how" I'm almost 49, I got more friends in the ground than I do living. My heart goes out to this mans family. Once being a fireman I see the cops side also, pretened your an officer dispatched from across town to a dangerous section of town with a distraught caller on the line . Is your addrennlin flowing????
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #172545. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS29
Posted in reply to: This could have been any one of us! by franmc
There are 0 replies to this message