Create your free account now! Sign up

Answers : ???????????????????????????

Some of you are probably wondering why I 'm hunting down so many people. Two reasons. My new job and just about everbody I knew was in my cell phone that thought it could fly . It found out the concrete was harder than it was. While I'm just running my mouth here , Thanks Rich Special for commiting to come on board .It was nice to hear an old dog say , I won't give up hooking sticks for a management position. Thats the kind of management a company needs ( hands on) . Thanks for Ronnie Worthams # also. If I can get that Old Dirt Dog on board it would be nice. He's one of the most experienced underground Dogs I know in the Biz. We'll see. I'm calling in lots of people . If I can get the best our industry has to offer to come in the rest will be easy. You can all take that to the BANK!!! Well time is growing short before I hit the road ,I got alot of calls to make.
See Ya (usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #172526. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS2Q
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Answers : ??????????????????????????? nrb1 7/24/2006 8:18:00 AM
Re: Answers : ??????????????????????????? cabledog 7/23/2006 4:22:00 PM