Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example

You sound like one of those CONservatives that thinks they know everything about everything. A TV reporter does a story about some guys resting in their van and in your CONservative mind that somehow (confused) means they (and apparently everyone in any union to you) lack HIGH QUALITY TRAINING, and don't do HIGH QUALITY WORK. uh-huh.

Ever think just maybe they were at the end of a double-shift? I'm in NY and it's been in the 90s and humid as hell for a while. My butt is parked on a cozy chair inside an office most of the day and the heat gets to me after 10 minutes outside. I can imagine someone who's out there WORKING -- in manholes no less. I'm sure you're in high gear every minute of the day being you're one of those super-special CONservatives ("power on loan from God" and all that, I know) but you just have to understand we regular folks both union and non are only human (rolleyes)
It's easy to define what you're willing to fight for; but what are you willing to stand for without fighting? What are you willing to lay down your life for?
This is CABL.com posting #172374. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS0o
Posted in reply to: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example by warrenrf
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example warrenrf 7/21/2006 10:45:00 PM
Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example messenger 7/21/2006 7:30:00 PM