Create your free account now! Sign up

charly ash

i recently went to work for an old friend i worked with in puerto rico on an all fiber gig as you all know and i got screwed hard .charly ash is a no pay contractor, in conjuction with schwick catv construction of ceder rapids iowa,as well as his cousin bo from i believe tulsa ok .i think he has a mantinence contract there and i would love to know how to get in touch with him....i am owed 768$ for work complete and qc'ed,as well as 280$ for motel expenses and over 2000' of rod and rope 10 risers,several thousand feet of strand and charly is hiding from me as hard as he can .....i have left him 25 messages in the past 3 days and hes afraid to answer the phone .....i have spoken to him a few times since leaving the job and every time he says that it will be deposited on friday .... but of coarse no money is there ........i am not gpoing away guys you need to pay me and do it soon please ...or at least change your # because i will be calling it on a very regular basis .if any one has contact info for bo in tulsa please contact me .........i would love to talk to him as well ........i am not the guy to stiff .....i wont go away and have no fear about staying with this till i get my money .........hope you guys read and understand this.........thanks and have a nice day
This is CABL.com posting #172315. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSZr
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: charly ash uboatcmdr 7/20/2006 6:08:00 PM