Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Everyone Should Check This Out

Ok, we've got 1 person posting things about Canadian unions in an effort to shame American unions. Now we've got another person comparing organized labor's financial donations to one of the largest and most wealthiest corp in the world. Many people in cable/sat from this board went to the Gulf Coast for work after the storms, some people post they even look forward to hurricane season every year. Not one person has said they go down there to work for free, but you take issue with union workers who got paid from hurricane work. Even though the customer was extremely satisfied with the services received.

You say I'm the one reaching??????!!? Ever noticed how a lot of times when you guys post something you seem to always put aside all of your logical and intelligent senses. Sumahit went down there and made money, and so have many others. I wonder if Warren has problem with them. Probably not. But hey, to each his own.

Maybe posting info on unions from foreign countries, and comparing union contributions to one of the largest and wealthiest corp in the WORLD, is all logical. Maybe people should be ridiculed for getting paid doing storm work. Maybe I am the one reaching, and not you.
This is CABL.com posting #172306. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSZi
Posted in reply to: Re: Everyone Should Check This Out by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Everyone Should Check This Out warrenrf 7/21/2006 8:25:00 AM