Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need info on Prince Telecom Holdings INC.

I worked for them several times throughout the years . Both In-House , and as a Sub . They hadn't even gone national back then . I have always considered them top notch , and certainly more professional then many other companies I have done business with (nod)(clap). The upper management truly displayed an interest in all thier employees , and any policy situations were handled fairly. Thier vehicle and equipment fleet was well maintained . Many times I have wished I'd stayed there from the beginning . i only recognized two ( 2 ) downfalls during my inter-relations with them . ( 1 ) In a few local offices , the management team was populated by several personnell that were related to each other , and of course , the old saying " Blood is thicker than water ... " type of mentality led to a great deal of inner patriotism , fraternization ( sp? ) , family loyalty , and influenced several decisions concerning anyone who rocked the " Royal " boat . ( 2 ) The other drawback I noticed was several employees / subs receiving more than their fair share of second and third , and so on, chances; when they had either violated company policy , or had made serious mistakes on the job .
These two ( 2 ) downfalls, consequently had an adverse effect on moral , incentive , motivation , ethics , etc .
It has been a few years since i have been around Prince , so it would be unfair for me to say this is a current synopsis . I can tell you that I had a recent communication with a VP of the company , and he advised me that " things " had changed since I was there last . Good luck . You produce for them , and they will show their appreciation . (nod)(wink)(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #172213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSXN
Posted in reply to: Re: Need info on Prince Telecom Holdings INC. by cablenut2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Need info on Prince Telecom Holdings INC. Waiting out the Storm 7/20/2006 12:17:00 AM