Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wildblue rates already dropping

Absolutley, as a matter of fact I could just install 24/7 and be a millionaire. I think all jobs should just be service calls, that way the more service calls I do, the more money I make. I wouldn't have to install anything. Just follow behind the lazy, worthless hacks who give this industry a bad name to begin with, and just correct all their mistakes. It would be a wonderful world. can everybody sing comb-by-yaa!!!
If you have ever installed a WB you would know that they are not like the tv side and IF INSTALLED CORRECTLY you will not install 10 a day. If your really good AND installing properly AND if EVERYTHING goes perfect, you MAY get 3-4 a day in. OH!, and in the mean time just go ahead and re-install the Hack jobs in your spare time and WHA- LAA. you'll make more money. Thats IF the hsp OKs a re-install. So just go ahead and worry about pay later. Sounds like a wonderful plan for getting ahead, which still doesn't address the fact that the post was about the pay rates dropping. NOT from WB, but from the dealers/ hsp's. SUpposedly you are supposed to be certified to even install these things, but apparently from what I'm seeing thats not the case. At least not here in texas.
I don't mind the financial burden on me, I would just like someone to give me a coherent explanation as to why there has been an almost 30 percent drop in install pay in less than 6 months. Any more questions????(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #172198. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSXy
Posted in reply to: Re: Wildblue rates already dropping by Chopps
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Wildblue rates already dropping oldschooldbstech 7/19/2006 3:23:00 AM