Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wow in michigan

You are right, sorry. I went back and checked the login - for some reason I thought that there were pull down menu's to chose from and Manager was the closest fit....my mistake (it was a long time since I registered and I am not a regular user of the bar). If I had the intention of really trying to hide my identity I would hardly have used my real name - I could have called myself LongIslandcableguy, or some other suitable disguise, no?

I think that your message was a little over the top - why would I think people on the bar are stupid? I learn a lot from reading it, and there are some great arguments/discussions taking place. It is also a good place to develop new contacts and business.

As for respect/credit, I have the utmost respect for our techs, supervisors and managers and the work they carry out in quite difficult circumstances. I honestly just want to learn what is going on in the industry and perhaps develop some contacts that could be useful to us.

Finally - there is no mahogany in my office (though I do have a gold and diamond encrusted chandalier and a jacuzzi!).

Nick

This is CABL.com posting #172092. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSVQ
Posted in reply to: Re: wow in michigan by JerseyCableGuy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: wow in michigan stupidcableguy00 7/18/2006 4:53:00 PM